Aspiring artist, currently studying Studio Arts at Concordia University. Beginning a successful career in the Montreal art scene as of 2014.
- Current Outreach Coordinator on the BoD of the VAV Gallery, Montreal. (2017- 2018)
- Exhibited artworks in all femme group show “Ex·po·sure” at Espace Pop. Montreal. (2017)
- Artist in the Art Souterrain festival, exhibiting artwork at The Dawson College Art Gallery (satellite gallery), “Five Crucial Tips To Outrun Marina Abramovic”. Montreal. (2017)
- Exhibited artwork in the Zine show at Café X, in Concordia University, Montreal. (2016)
- Exhibited artworks, in the “APIS” exhibition at Dawson College, in the Warren G. Flowers Gallery, Montreal. (2016)
- Assisted artist Penelope Stewart in assembling her exhibition “Cleave, A Path In The Wilderness” in the Warren G. Flowers Gallery, Montreal. (2016)
- Exhibited artworks at Dawson College in the exhibitions “VISIONS” in the Warren G. Flowers Gallery, Montreal. (2016)
- Art Charity Event “Artist In Bloom” at Dawson College, Montreal. (2016)
- Exhibited artworks at Glass Door Gallery in “Under The Covers: A Show About Sleep”, Montreal. (2015)
- Co-curated (1/3 curators) the all femme pop up show, “Ex·po·sure” at Espace Pop. Montreal. (2017).
- Co-curated the graduation vernissage “APIS” in the Warren G. Flowers Gallery with all my former classmates. Montreal. (2016).
- Currently a full time Undergraduate Studio Arts Major at Concordia University. Montreal. (2016 – present)
- Graduated with honours from the Visual Arts Program at Dawson College. Montreal. (2014 – 2016)
- High school graduate with achievements (2014) such as, “Highest Grade in The Arts Program”, “Most Dedicated Artist” and “Outstanding Participation and Performance”. Montreal. (2014)